You are created to create!
Design and Technology Programs
Creative Media Arts
Our Creative Media Arts series of short courses is a full packed Visual Design and Development program designed to enhance your knowledge, skills, understanding and work ethic as a trainee/student in developing creative problem solving skills in conceptual design. It utilizes design principles and available tools to provide the necessary skill set for the trainee’s/student’s creative requirements.
The key lessons that are developed are as follows:
- Developing Design Studies,
- Developing Designs for an Electronic Media,
- Developing Designs for a Product Package
- Developing Graphics for Print Media
- Developing a Booth and Product / Window Display
The trainee/student shall conceptualize and develop unique typographic matches to their own developed logos and effective marketing collateral that are properly conceptualized and informative for publication graphics.
This program will enable the trainee/student to gain confidence as they apply graphic design principles with intermediate understanding of tools.
1. Desktop Computer or Laptop
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10
Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel or AMD processor
2. Internet connection with at least 10mbps
4. Web Camera (for personal computers)
5. Drawing Tablet
6. Software – MS Office Suite
Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects
7. Reading and Video References (provided by the school)
Modules and Evaluation Criteria
Modules will be marked based on comprehensiveness, presentation quality, form, and content. Submissions must be presented in the manner required of each particular module.
Each submitted module has its own rubric depending on the assigned goals and objectives. General requirements include the understanding of the course requirement and material, thoroughness, organization, and the successful completion of minimum requirements. After submission, assignments will be rated by the instructor and returned to the student with critique feedback, via (promptly scheduled) online meeting.
Courses Offered (Adobe Suite):
- Logo & Design (15hours)
- Marketing Communication Design (15hours)
- Design Layout (15hours)
- Digital Painting (15hours)
- Motion Graphics with Adobe After Effects (15hours)
- Video Editing with Adobe Premiere (15hours)